Monday, August 7, 2017

Cramer family reunion 2017



Well we finally had a vacation this summer.  Matt and the kids and I were able to go to North Georgia for the Cramer family reunion.  It only took us about three hours to get there.  I'm thankful for that because I'm not a good traveler these days.  

There were about 24 people there total with a few coming and going throughout the week.  Here are some of our pictures...



This next one is one of the best photos I've ever taken...I can't believe I got Lance in mid-jump...

Clarice loved seeing the horses...

I'm going to have the last two photos printed out and put in the kids rooms.  They will love that!
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogtober days 15 & 16

Hey there! Sorry this one is a bit brief. On Sunday we all went to church. The choir sang There is a Fountain , and I got teary eyed. I he...