Friday, July 7, 2017

I'm not one...


Usually I'm not one to sit around and bemoan the fact that "they grow up so fast"....but...
 Oh my goodness...doesn't Lance look like such a big boy in that picture?!?!

Well anyway, we're trying to not let the summer slip away from us without learning a few things...I've had the kids writing their names.  I write it at the top of the page and then draw lines for them.  Lance is doing better.  I have to remind him the hold the pen "nicely."  For Clarice, we're just trying to get her used to writing and making marks from the left part of the page to the right. 

I just don't want another "summer slide" as the teachers in August call it (when the kids take a few too many steps back in the summer).  And a little prayer always helps too!

After three trips to the library this week, I was finally able to pick up one I had on hold...

So, do you all have any fun plans for the weekend?
 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. We're still getting over jet lag over here. That is our plan for the next week. Ha!

    And yes, Lance looks huge!?!?! When did that happen?!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get caught up on your rest! :)

      Delete