Thursday, June 1, 2017

recent stuff


OK, with title like that can you now see why I liked the BEDA series?  ;)

Well, here are some of our recent pictures...

Our Sunday School class had an after church picnic a few weeks ago...I brought a hat since my skin is so sensitive...
 Last week when I walked into class I found out that one of our members had passed away.  She lost her battle to cancer.  We knew she wasn't well, but weren't expecting things to happen so soon.  It was a sad week for us, but we know Marlene is in Heaven doing the morning announcements!

I was running consistently until school let out this past week...I need to start back again...

Watching the movie Frozen too many times...."Don't shut me out...don't close the door!"

Taking lots of pictures with my new smart phone...



I tried listening to Into The Water by Paula Hawkins (Girl on the Train author), but just couldn't get into it.  I quickly returned it to the library because there were a lot of other people waiting for it on hold.  
I did enjoy this one though...

And if you want to watch our most recent YouTube videos,  you can click here.

Well, I hope you all have a great day!  Does anyone have big weekend plans?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Our big weekend plan is to host Dave's parents for a waffle brunch on Saturday and make some serious headway on our yard work. And maybe try to get to the pool too. Whoohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am sorry about the loss of your friend. I like the image of her making morning announcements in Heaven :)

    ReplyDelete